Hey, Charles, from France. I spent my early career working as an engineer and developer in the oil, finance and ad-tech industries until I decided it was time to work on something more meaningful.
I co-founded Recare 4 years ago. It's a platform that helps hospitals coordinate with other healthcare facilities when patients need to be transferred somewhere else. We're a team of 45 right now, and work with several hundreds hospitals and insurances across France and Germany. That let me to learn a bunch of jobs along the way - Product, BI, IT Security, Cryptography, Devops to name a few - and to decide on topics I had absolutely no clue about.
I have acquired a fairly broad culture on most subjects you would encounter when working or building a startup and would be glad to discuss any product/tech related topic with you, as I believe that we all encounter the same problems at different times :)
I also worked for 5 years as a Software Engineer in a large tech organisation (600 devs) building high-load systems (1M requests / sec) so I can also help on that as well.
- Early stages of a startup
- What it takes to succeed in healthcare
- Growing a dev team
- Technical design of a startup
- Building technical systems under lots of load
- Product decision-making when you don't have a clue,
- Moving from small-sized to middle-sized startup
- Driving change in large organisations