Hi, I'm Felipe. I'm an Engineering Manager at 7shifts since August 2019, where I manage 8 engineers in two teams. Among my responsibilities is to make sure that the teams constantly deliver software that adds value to our App helping simplify labor management and improve performance for restaurants.
I have over 17 years of experience in the Software Development industry, leading and managing teams for over 6 years and working in touch with clients helping them solve problems and gather requirements for over 10 years. As a manager / leader, my main focus is empowering my teams to be independent and self sufficient in order to achieve the best results not only for the company but for their careers.
- Scrum and Agile software development.
- Moving from the individual contributor career track into leadership/management.
- First steps as a team lead / engineering manager.
- Measuring success and what success look like for development teams.
- Career progression [re-]structuring.