I enjoy leading procurement and category management teams and have built high performing teams in various markets (Germany, Austria, Russia) and sales formats (supermarkets, discount, wholesale).
My skills and experiences include:
- international procurement of food and non-food (both private label & branded articles)
- developing common procurement activities across countries
- direct sourcing and supply chain optimization
- category management, product development and assortment optimization
- developing strategic suppliers and building B2B partnerships
- optimizing pricing and promotions
- coaching teams and developing individuals
- P&L management / budget and strategic planning
- e-commerce & omnichannel & digitatalisation
- change and transformation management
- intercultural management
I have aquired a holistic leadership style through various experiences made:
- commercial assignments in both operative and corporate functions
- leading teams in mature and developing markets
- succeeding in bridging on- and offline business opportunities
- transforming and shaping organizations with a strong result-orientation.
As a senior expert in these areas, I have also enjoyed to pass my learnings to students as part-time lecturer and start-up coach.
- Category Management