A dynamic strategist, Executive Management & Digital Transformation Professional with 18 years of regional & international experience in Canada, UAE and Oman with proven track records of strategic delivery and tangible value-addition. The First Omani to graduate from the prestigious Sloan Fellowship Program from London Business School in Leadership & Strategy. Led multiple National Strategies in Payments, Business Continuity & Digital Transformation for Regulatory & Public-Private initiatives. Planned, designed and managed the execution of Oman First Data-Bank (Oman Credit & Financial Information Centre: Mala’a) Strategy covering Legal, Ownership, Financial, Technical, Governance and Operational Streams from concept to Live operations over 2 years period. A Fintech & Digital Innovation coach delivering multiple workshops at SQU, CBO, and CBFS and a regular speaker at the Banking Forum. Currently works as General Manager at the Central Bank of Oman.
My Mentoring Topics
- Digital Transformation & E-Channels Corporate Strategy Planning & Execution
- Corporate Governance & Bus Continuity Programs & Portfolio Management
- Credit Bureau & Data Analytics
- Credit Bureau & Data Analytics Board Regulatory Reporting & Compliance
- AML automation & KYC Reporting
Aadil didn't receive any reviews yet.