I am a problem solver by training (Computer science) and found my calling in Product management and helping others by any possible means.
While working as a senior product developer who owned product success with his PO, I was itching for a customer facing role and after rigorous preparation I found my way into a a full-time product management role at Zimplistic, an IoT based Kitchen Robotics company, it came naturally to me to don the different hats of a Product Manager be it a User advocate, Business analyst or the UXR.
From there on, I have moved on to help companies launch & scale their products that involved -
• Discovering opportunities by focusing on real customer problems.
• Built real-time data pipelines powering the business intelligence to understand their customer better.
• Leading multicultural agile teams spread across multiple geographical locations
• Oversaw product roadmap, requirements, UX research, design & POC development for next generation hardware IoT powered product.
I strongly believe in building the product right rather than the right product in one go, using MVP to validate the business idea itself not just the UX of the feature. For this, he taps into his inherent inquisitiveness to ask the right questions, then assembling and iterating on the best ideas to build the product right.
I would love to help people looking to find their way into product management, accelerating their own career path, learning to work effectively with stakeholders in complex environment and how to push forward when things are falling apart & my favourite - Imposter syndrome.
- Transitioning into PM role
- PM 101
- Building delightful user experience
- Effective communication with stakeholders
- Effectively working with Engineers
- Working in Hardware product management
- Ruthless prioritization
Book your session with Abhishek
We believe that learning is a basic need of every human being.
The Mentoring Club helps satisfying this need for as many people as possible by providing an open platform which offers mentoring as a gift with no strings attached.
Please help us to keep this platform open and free of any barriers. Only schedule time with a mentor for your personal development or if you want to discuss specific personal or job related challenges. Do not use our service to generate leads, to acquire testers or request for any other service for your business.
Also, please book a slot with a maximum of 2 mentors to let as many people as possible benefit from our service. If you found and booked a slot, we kindly ask you to show up or cancel the appointment at least 2 days in advance.Schedule a Session