I'm Aitor and since almost 6 years I have been working in startups mainly focused on growth and retention initiatives (from doing growth to product marketing while also building my own project as a member of a startup accelerator). I'm passionate about the combination of marketing, data and tech having always the customer in mind.
Currently, I'm the founder of /ltv (https://www.ltv.agency/) focused on growth and retention consultancy for startups. Also, I am working at Delivery Hero as a Senior Product Marketing Manager focused on Growth (refer a friend, landing pages, onboarding flows, etc) and Retention (loyalty program, subscriptions, multi-category, retention levers and user journey). Prior /ltv and Delivery Hero, I led and scaled the Retention team at Glovo (on-demand delivery) from 3 people to 15 as well across three continents and all processes/areas focused on retention. I've also worked at Hellofresh leading their mobile CRM/Retention strategy for their apps and at foodora managing their global email marketing and use lifecycle.
Outside startups, I am very interested in photography, thinking and planning random impossible projects and coffee (long live cold brew). If your idea/project is looking for some help in the user journey, communications, product/user retention, CRM or growth, feel free to book some time and let's chat about it!
- Growth (Performance marketing, deep linking, onboarding flows, brand and content)
- Retention (CRM, lifecycle, segmentation, product retention, refer a friend, subscription models strategies)
- Communications (channel mix, branding, frequency...)
- Voice of Customer (NPS/Csat, app ratings, feedback loops...)
- Team management (scalability, organisational structure, etc)
- Product Marketing (areas of work, mission/vision, roadmap setup, etc)
- Analytics (fundamentals of behavioural tracking, KPIs planning and mapping, how to measure retention, CAC, etc)
Book your session with Aitor
We believe that learning is a basic need of every human being.
The Mentoring Club helps satisfying this need for as many people as possible by providing an open platform which offers mentoring as a gift with no strings attached.
Please help us to keep this platform open and free of any barriers. Only schedule time with a mentor for your personal development or if you want to discuss specific personal or job related challenges. Do not use our service to generate leads, to acquire testers or request for any other service for your business.
Also, please book a slot with a maximum of 2 mentors to let as many people as possible benefit from our service. If you found and booked a slot, we kindly ask you to show up or cancel the appointment at least 2 days in advance.Schedule a Session