I'm Aitor and since almost 6 years I have been working in startups mainly focused on growth and retention initiatives (from doing growth to product marketing while also building my own project as a member of a startup accelerator). I'm passionate about the combination of marketing, data and tech having always the customer in mind.
Currently, I am working at Delivery Hero as a Senior Product Marketing Manager focused on Growth (refer a friend, landing pages, onboarding flows, etc) and Retention (loyalty program, subscriptions, multi-category, retention levers and user journey). Prior Delivery Hero, I led and scaled the Retention team at Glovo (on-demand delivery) from 3 people to 15 as well across three continents and all processes/areas focused on retention. I've also worked at Hellofresh leading their mobile CRM/Retention strategy for their apps and at foodora managing their global email marketing and use lifecycle.
Outside startups, I am very interested in photography, thinking and planning random impossible projects and coffee (long live cold brew). If your idea/project is looking for some help in the user journey, communications, product/user retention, CRM or growth, feel free to book some time and let's chat about it!
- Growth (Performance marketing, deep linking, onboarding flows, brand and content)
- Retention (CRM, lifecycle, segmentation, product retention, refer a friend, subscription models strategies)
- Communications (channel mix, branding, frequency...)
- Voice of Customer (NPS/Csat, app ratings, feedback loops...)
- Team management (scalability, organisational structure, etc)
- Product Marketing (areas of work, mission/vision, roadmap setup, etc)
- Analytics (fundamentals of behavioural tracking, KPIs planning and mapping, how to measure retention, CAC, etc)