Hope you're doing well?
I'm Alex from Munich, Germany 🇩🇪 Co-Founder, Start-Up Mentor, and Commercial Specialist (Sales/Marketing/Business Development) with 10+ years in digital Start-Ups (SaaS and marketplaces).
WHAT I OFFER:
I would love to share some of the learnings I acquired along the way and help you avoid some of the mistakes I had to make to learn them. This includes:
- How to evaluate your business idea
- How to find product-market fit
- How to find your first paying customers
- How to hire the RIGHT first 10 employees around the founding team
- How to motivate yourself
- How to close your first funding (Business Angels & Seed)
WHAT I CARE ABOUT:
👉 Brainstorming new business ideas 💡
👉Sustainability, healthy food, and barista coffee ☕.
👉 Traveling, well-being, and all kinds of sports like skiing, beach volleyball, yoga, and fitness 🧘♂️
👉 Books & podcasts about start-ups, leadership, personal development, & positive mindset 📚
MY PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND 💻:
I'm currently at the beginning of my second start-up after I left my previous start-up (www.strydal.com and www.classcamp.com) in March 2021.
👉 studied business administration (Master) and sports science (Bachelor) at TUM
👉 from 2014 till 2019:
- one of the first 3 employees of Eversports (www.eversports.com) and growing to 100+ employees
- head of sales
- led the European expansion
👉 from 2019-2021: CEO and Co-Founder of Strydal www.strydal.com (rebranded to www.classcamp.com)
I am looking forward to great conversations and inspiring mentoring sessions!
- Marketing & Growth
- Business Development
- Fundraising (Early Stage)
- B2B SaaS
- B2B2C models