Barto is not available for Mentoring Sessions at the moment.
About me ✓ Barto is a certified mentor
Barto is an experienced CFO Advisor and Finance Transformation Manager to PwC Management Consulting. His expertise covers all relevant topics of the CFO agenda and finance function. It ranges from the strategic alignment of the function to rapid value creation and performance improvement. He led and delivered projects related to the target operating model, finance shared services, planning and budgeting processes, management reporting and S/4HANA finance templates. Prior to working in consulting, Barto was Corporate Controller and Finance Manager at Red Bull and Sony. He accompanied both companies through their finance transformation. Barto has extensive international project experience and worked during his engagements in North America, Europe and the Middle East. He is an appreciated advisor to CFOs and finance leadership teams of corporates, medium-sized companies as well as startups. He works with organizations in industries such as consumer goods, chemistry, industrial goods, pharma, retail, private equity and telecommunication and has close ties with finance think tanks.
- Managing and leading large-scale transformation projects
- Rapid value creation and performance improvement in SG&A (cost and efficiency optimization)
- Controlling for startups and small and medium sized companies
- Target operating model for finance
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Management reporting
- Career in finance, controlling and accounting
- SAP S/4HANA for Finance