At the age of 22, I started my career in the field of human relations and, after completing my Master's degree, went on to study for a part-time Master of Science at Steinbeis University in Berlin.
I gained insights into different corporate cultures, business models and business processes / procedures, from media companies to insurance companies and intralogistics. In all organizations, I did development work in recruiting and employer branding, using my talents to create cross-divisional collaboration. That means I connect worlds (e.g.: HR, Marketing, Corporate Communications, IT) with each other through shared visions and goals and of course with my mindset - #authentic #honest #inquisitive #creative #tomorrowthinker.
With the topic of employer branding, I have become more and more involved with the topic of corporate culture, leadership branding and lean change management. And of course through the Working-Out-Loud methodology, I try to have a shared learning experience with a group of like-minded people to achieve my personal goals. I drive strategic HR projects and in my role as a people leader I tried to introduce my team to agile working methodologies.
Last, but not least: I am 36 years old, married, working-mum part-time and fluent in English and Spanish.
- Assistance around career development
- Finding suitable job description for my talents
- Being successful as women in a strong male-dominated environment
- Building cross-functional relationships to achieve project goals and complete tasks
- Teaching agile work methods
- Everything around employer branding,
- Talent acquisition and corporate culture
- A strong social network, nationally and internationally