I’m a Third Culture entrepreneur and software developer with a passion for technology and travel. Born in Los Angeles, California, I had a multi-national childhood. Transplanted to Finland, Germany and Stone Mountain (Atlanta, GA), I graduated from USC (University of Southern California) with a degree in Computer Science. After 10+ years of freelance consulting and programming, I co-founded SiteForce AG eBusiness Solutions in 1999-2014 in Munich (München), Germany where I worked with many startups. Over the past 10 years I worked as a CTO/fractional CTO for a few startups: (happitz – http://www.happitz.com (health app), Tappla – (http://www.tappla.com) (AppleTV App as a service), and Volunteer Vision (http://www.volunteer-vision.com (eMentoring Service Provider)). I am currently CTO of a Data Company in Munich, Germany after a stint as a manager for (MAN Truck & Bus AG) (VW subsidiary) where I helped them setup a new department for Agile Software Development & Digitalisation.
My Mentoring Topics
- Technical Proficiency: Keep abreast of emerging technologies and best practices in software development, system architecture, and cloud services.
- Leadership and Strategic Thinking: Enhance your ability to think strategically about technology's role in business growth and scalability.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Understand the stages of product development to guide startups in aligning technology with product growth.
- Return on Investment (ROI): Be able to counsel on technology investments with a clear view of their ROI.
- Scalability Strategies: Develop frameworks to help startups scale their technology in sync with their business.
- Innovation Management: Encourage continuous innovation while maintaining a balance with the current product needs.
Brian didn't receive any reviews yet.