Hi, my name is Carol and I am a business generalist.
Since 2007 I am analysing, developing, building and changing organisations. I gained professional experience in business strategy and development, finance, marketing, sales, customer service, e-commerce and digital management.
Being naturally curious have been very helpful to shape my leadership skills. Over the years, I have held diverse roles and explored new challenges in different industries. Currently, I work for BayWa r.e., leading digital transformation projects.
What can I offer to you as a mentor? I can share with you my knowledge, experience and points of view on different business and career challenges
- Business strategy and development
- Reverse growth (restructure, scale down, achieve efficiencies)
- Preparation for investments or acquisitions
- Organisation design and implementation
- Change management with empathy
- Innovation and knowledge management
- Customer centricity and sustainability
- Intercultural leadership
- Culture management and value creation
- Career development and opportunity management
- How to thrive in a discrimination environment
Book your session with Carol
We believe that learning is a basic need of every human being.
The Mentoring Club helps satisfying this need for as many people as possible by providing an open platform which offers mentoring as a gift with no strings attached.
Please help us to keep this platform open and free of any barriers. Only schedule time with a mentor for your personal development or if you want to discuss specific personal or job related challenges. Do not use our service to generate leads, to acquire testers or request for any other service for your business.
Also, please book a slot with a maximum of 2 mentors to let as many people as possible benefit from our service. If you found and booked a slot, we kindly ask you to show up or cancel the appointment at least 2 days in advance.Schedule a Session