Hi, I'm Florian. I have learned that in all non-trivial projects, helping people to effectively work together is more important than tech.
In a handful of companies I was able to support many of my colleagues in different, mostly technical roles related to Software Engineering (Operations, DevOps, Developer, Technical Product Owner, Tech Lead, Architect, Mentor, Coach) for over fifteen years.
I'm very grateful for the career I have und I always had a lot of fun teaching and mentoring so I'm looking for another opportunity to help others grow.
What I've seen/done/been:
* helped build a private cloud platform for 100+ microservices (JVM-based) using Infrastructure as Code principles in an enterprise context
* lead internal platform team as product manager focussed on developer experience
* part of an architecture team that drove the evolution of the company's microservice platform together with development teams through joint "Rules of Play"
* developer in teams with lots of pair- and mob-programming and testing focus (JVM languages)
* project management in a consultancy with public-sector customers
- Career choices
- team alignment
- company vision
- architecture (software and platform)
- software engineering
German - Deutsch English - English
Book your session with Florian
We believe that learning is a basic need of every human being.
The Mentoring Club helps satisfying this need for as many people as possible by providing an open platform which offers mentoring as a gift with no strings attached.
Please help us to keep this platform open and free of any barriers. Only schedule time with a mentor for your personal development or if you want to discuss specific personal or job related challenges. Do not use our service to generate leads, to acquire testers or request for any other service for your business.
Also, please book a slot with a maximum of 2 mentors to let as many people as possible benefit from our service. If you found and booked a slot, we kindly ask you to show up or cancel the appointment at least 2 days in advance.Yes, I understood!