I'm specialised in Talent Acquisition, diversity and inclusion and well being.
Currently learning to pivot into Tech career. I've started in Recruiting industry since 2016 and I'm curious to pivot into tech.
Love working with Data and working with people.
My Mentoring Topics
- I've learnt about different career options and how to portray oneself in very different continents.
- And from that I've learnt about awareness and management of Emotional Intelligence.
- From Candidate management experience, I've also worked on hiring managers persuasion and advocating for candidates.
- Diversity and Inclusion is something I advocate and practice proactively everyday.
- I've worked on building team culture in almost 5 different companies in various countries in Europe.
- I'm adapt at time management and handling various projects.
- Sustainability is something I'm learning and implementing at my work currently.
I had a great session. She provided all the necessary steps that I needed to take for my interview preparation. She was positive and encouraging.. Thank you so much for all the help and guidance. She is a perfect mentor. Looking forward to meeting soon:)
Radical Candor: Fully Revised & Updated Edition - Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity
* New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller multiple years running * Translated into 20 languages, with more than half a million copies sold worldwide * A Hudson and Indigo Best Book of the Year * Recommended by Shona Brown, Rachel Hollis, Jeff Kinney, Daniel Pink, Sheryl Sandberg, and Gretchen Rubin Radical Candor has been embraced around the world by leaders of every stripe at companies of all sizes. Now a cultural touchstone, the concept has come to be applied to a wide range of human relationships. The idea is simple: You don't have to choose between being a pushover and a jerk. Using Radical Candor—avoiding the perils of Obnoxious Aggression, Manipulative Insincerity, and Ruinous Empathy—you can be kind and clear at the same time. Kim Scott was a highly successful leader at Google before decamping to Apple, where she developed and taught a management class. Since the original publication of Radical Candor in 2017, Scott has earned international fame with her vital approach to effective leadership and co-founded the Radical Candor executive education company, which helps companies put the book's philosophy into practice. Radical Candor is about caring personally and challenging directly, about soliciting criticism to improve your leadership and also providing guidance that helps others grow. It focuses on praise but doesn't shy away from criticism—to help you love your work and the people you work with. Radically Candid relationships with team members enable bosses to fulfill their three core responsibilities: 1. Create a culture of Compassionate Candor 2. Build a cohesive team 3. Achieve results collaboratively Required reading for the most successful organizations, Radical Candor has raised the bar for management practices worldwide.View
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck - A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
#1 New York Times Bestseller Over 10 million copies sold In this generation-defining self-help guide, a superstar blogger cuts through the crap to show us how to stop trying to be "positive" all the time so that we can truly become better, happier people. For decades, we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to a happy, rich life. "F**k positivity," Mark Manson says. "Let’s be honest, shit is f**ked and we have to live with it." In his wildly popular Internet blog, Manson doesn’t sugarcoat or equivocate. He tells it like it is—a dose of raw, refreshing, honest truth that is sorely lacking today. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is his antidote to the coddling, let’s-all-feel-good mindset that has infected American society and spoiled a generation, rewarding them with gold medals just for showing up. Manson makes the argument, backed both by academic research and well-timed poop jokes, that improving our lives hinges not on our ability to turn lemons into lemonade, but on learning to stomach lemons better. Human beings are flawed and limited—"not everybody can be extraordinary, there are winners and losers in society, and some of it is not fair or your fault." Manson advises us to get to know our limitations and accept them. Once we embrace our fears, faults, and uncertainties, once we stop running and avoiding and start confronting painful truths, we can begin to find the courage, perseverance, honesty, responsibility, curiosity, and forgiveness we seek. There are only so many things we can give a f**k about so we need to figure out which ones really matter, Manson makes clear. While money is nice, caring about what you do with your life is better, because true wealth is about experience. A much-needed grab-you-by-the-shoulders-and-look-you-in-the-eye moment of real-talk, filled with entertaining stories and profane, ruthless humor, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is a refreshing slap for a generation to help them lead contented, grounded lives.View
Full Stack Recruiter - The Ultimate Edition
Are you ready to learn everything you need to know about sourcing and recruitment? Then you've found the right book! Whether you are already working in recruitment, new to the industry, or just hoping to begin your career as a recruiter, there are essential strategies used by successful recruiters that will help you accelerate your career. Of course, no one is born knowing these things; they come from years of experience in the field. That's exactly what this book is: years of practical, real-world experience distilled into one comprehensive guide to succeeding in your recruiting career in the digital era. This book is designed to help recruiters gain a broad understanding of the industry while expanding and deepening the knowledge of more senior professionals. Whether you belong in the first category or the second, this book will help you take your career to the next level. This comprehensive recruitment and sourcing guide is divided into two parts. The first part focuses entirely on sourcing strategies. You'll learn new and creative ways to source and find great candidates, as well as how to uncover their contact details and approach them in a respectful and effective manner. And much more! The second part deals with recruitment. You'll learn how to excel in recruitment marketing, candidate engagement, recruitment analytics, candidate engagement, cold-calling, and efficiently manage many other essential aspects of your role. Both sections work together to create a comprehensive guide to excelling in every aspect of your recruitment career! The author, Jan Tegze, is an experienced recruiter with extensive talent acquisition expertise and demonstrated success in start-ups and fast-growth environments. In this book, he shares the most successful methods, tips, and strategies that he has learned, tested and implemented throughout his career, with the hope of providing the inspiration and guidance you need to develop into a top-performing recruiter and sourcer. Do you want to learn more about sourcing and recruiting? Do you want to gain a greater understanding of the recruitment business? Do you want to expand your knowledge and become a top-performing recruiter? Do you want to launch a career in the recruitment industry? Do you want to learn the strategies used by the most successful recruiters in the business? If you have answered "YES" to these questions, start reading this book NOW!View
It Didn't Start with You - How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle
A groundbreaking approach to transforming traumatic legacies passed down in families over generations, by an acclaimed expert in the field Depression. Anxiety. Chronic Pain. Phobias. Obsessive thoughts. The evidence is compelling: the roots of these difficulties may not reside in our immediate life experience or in chemical imbalances in our brains—but in the lives of our parents, grandparents, and even great-grandparents. The latest scientific research, now making headlines, supports what many have long intuited—that traumatic experience can be passed down through generations. It Didn’t Start with You builds on the work of leading experts in post-traumatic stress, including Mount Sinai School of Medicine neuroscientist Rachel Yehuda and psychiatrist Bessel van der Kolk, author of The Body Keeps the Score. Even if the person who suffered the original trauma has died, or the story has been forgotten or silenced, memory and feelings can live on. These emotional legacies are often hidden, encoded in everything from gene expression to everyday language, and they play a far greater role in our emotional and physical health than has ever before been understood. As a pioneer in the field of inherited family trauma, Mark Wolynn has worked with individuals and groups on a therapeutic level for over twenty years. It Didn’t Start with You offers a pragmatic and prescriptive guide to his method, the Core Language Approach. Diagnostic self-inventories provide a way to uncover the fears and anxieties conveyed through everyday words, behaviors, and physical symptoms. Techniques for developing a genogram or extended family tree create a map of experiences going back through the generations. And visualization, active imagination, and direct dialogue create pathways to reconnection, integration, and reclaiming life and health. It Didn’t Start With You is a transformative approach to resolving longstanding difficulties that in many cases, traditional therapy, drugs, or other interventions have not had the capacity to touch.View
The Body Keeps the Score - Mind, Brain and Body in the Transformation of Trauma
Bessel van der Kolk
THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER 'An astonishing and important book. The trauma Bible. I cannot recommend it enough for anyone struggling with...well...anything' Tara Westover The effects of trauma can be devastating for sufferers, their families and future generations. Here one of the world's experts on traumatic stress offers a bold new paradigm for treatment, moving away from standard talking and drug therapies and towards an alternative approach that heals mind, brain and body. 'Dr. van der Kolk's masterpiece combines the boundless curiosity of the scientist, the erudition of the scholar, and the passion of the truth teller' Judith Herman, author of Trauma and RecoveryView
Great mentor, I learned a lot about the HR industry and I got a lot of ideas for my startup that was my end goal. Thanks for everything