People, Purpose and Leadership | these are my driving forces.
I'm Martin, father of two kids, an 20yrs+ experienced manager in IT and HR, coach and communication trainer.
My actual role is CHRO / director people operations for LIDL in austria (Salzburg), an a leading and globally operating retailer group.
Since 2001 I had the opportunity to work in an international environment with a fast-growing company. During these two decades I stepped into various types of roles in projects and operations.
I believe in the importance of life-long-learning and the power of a growth-mindset.
The cornerstone of my career: there have always been great people that provided guidance, challenged me and asked the right questions. Now I can give something back, help you to let go what is holding you back, overcome your fears and bring value to your life and business.
My Mentoring Topics
- Leadership development for entrepreneurs and managers
- Mindfulness and purpose in your career
- Design, build and lead effective organizations, drive cultural change
- New work, employee experience
- HR & digitalization
1. It is immensely important to spend a specific amount of my yearly budget for learning, development and education
2. Find your own unique values and define your personal brand so peers and superiors know what they can expect from you and associate that with me
3. A great leader understands that everyone has different motives and goals and emphasizes these individually to create a win-win situation for the team and the individual
How to find my personal brand; My strengths; How to find my way into HR