Hope you're doing well?
I'm Michael from Munich, Germany 🇩🇪 Co-Founder, Startup Mentor, and Corporate Venture Capital specialist with experience in Automotive, E-Commerce and Healthcare.
WHAT I OFFER:
I would love to share some of the learnings I acquired along the way and help you avoid some of the mistakes I had to make to learn them. This includes:
- How to take the leap of faith
- How to evaluate your business idea
- How to find product-market fit
- How to create a visual brand identity
- How to find your first paying customers
- How to motivate yourself
- How to work from anywhere in the world as a "digital nomad"
WHAT I CARE ABOUT:
👉 Brainstorming new business ideas 💡
👉 healthy eating, exercise and sports
👉 photography, visuals and graphic design
👉 combining traveling and work as well as possible
👉 purpose, values, leadership, personal development, & positive mindset 📚
MY PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND 💻:
I'm currently doing freelance innovation projects with persilla partners and help out startup founders and corporates of new business opportunities. Besides that, I run Circular Concepts GmbH with my co-founder Simon, we are a product innovation studio with a strong focus on sustainable consumer brands.
👉 studied Management & Technology (Bacherlor) at TUM
👉 from 2016 till 2020:
- one of the first 2 employees of Hirschvogel Ventures (www.eversports.com) a corporate venture arm of a german Tier 1 automotive supplier shaping the future business strategy for e-mobility and industrial tech.
- head of acceleration & incubation
- led the benchmark program for european high-tech startups that seek to collaborate with german family-run businesses
👉 from 2021-now: CEO and Co-Founder of Circular Concepts GmbH (www.circular-concepts.com)
I am looking forward to great conversations and inspiring mentoring sessions!
My Mentoring Topics
- Corporate Venture Capital
- Business and Corporate Development
- D2C Consumer Goods
- B2B High Tech Startups
- Amazon Seller Central
- Early Stage Validation
Michael didn't receive any reviews yet.