About me ✓ Rami is a certified mentor
My name is Rami and Product is what I do and love for the last 10+ years. I started my career in the bustling start-up scene of Tel-Aviv, where I had the opportunity to experience many different industries and launch several innovative products.
I have been living in Berlin since 2017 and I've shifted to the leadership side of Product. My current focus is mentoring, coaching and building great product teams and scaling them to support rapid growth.
My experience with diverse industries and company sizes (and my love for Data!) allows me to share what I've learned across a variety of topics.
- Product management in an agile environment
- Product management in small-medium-enterprise organizations
- Stakeholder management
- Hiring product and design talent
- Interviewing and applying to product roles
- Coaching product talent
- Promoting data-driven product development
- Choosing product analytics tools
- Quantitative and qualitative research methodologies