Reiner Kraft, PhD - former CTO and seasoned technology leader with more than 15+ years of experience leading high-impact technological organizations both large and small, and has spent 20 years in the Silicon Valley. The past 4 years Reiner has been working in Berlin, which also has a very diverse and vibrant startup culture.
Reiner is now on a mission helping CTOs & Technology Leaders to upgrade their leadership capabilities and leverage mindfulness to transcend fear and stress.
Leadership Coaching and Training:
Helping others with effective training and coaching to becoming mindful and inspirational leaders, as well as stress resilient, to change the world using a scientific approach to Mindful Leadership, with clear performance indicators and measurable success.
Applying New Leadership methodologies to organizations to shape a purposeful New Workplace with meaningful and sustainable impact, while fostering Deep Innovation.
- Technology & Mindful Leadership
- Improve your ability of self-reflection, emotional intelligence (EQ) to become a better collaborator and communicator
- Connect strongly with your intuition to make better quality decisions
- Upgrade your Mind: Gain fresh impulses and new ideas that help you raise your level of consciousness, identify limiting thoughts and false beliefs, as well as old reactive thought patterns that prevent you from growing to become the best version of yourself.
- How to transform to a New Workplace
- Growing and innovating as a Data Scientist or Researcher