I'm an IT manager with 13+ years in software development, 8+ in Business Analysis competency, 7+ years in project and people management. And will be able to help with the topics related to software development management.
- Experienced Agilist, setting up and running various setups, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe-like setup, certified in agile facilitation and SAFe
- Global BA Competency Co-head at EPAM with more than 2,500 business analysts, built trust among professionals and developing competency by inspiring and servant leadership, enabling contributors to invest into competency growth.
- Customer focused, ensuring business goals are met utilizing best practices from Business Analysis and Product Management. Using constant feedback and transparency I help to build the right product.
- Experienced public speaker with more than 100+ speeches on conferences, communities, external and internal
- Community leader, experienced in setting-up and running 5+ communities
- Active member of the Ukrainian community of Business Analysts, speaker at local and international conferences, training leader and consultant.
- Cross-location bridge-builder engaging in initiatives across borders and helping to break silos for organization
- Experienced people manager, hiring/staffing/career development/retention/rotation, managing unit of ~200 professionals
- Co-founder of the consulting and training company E5, where he helps professionals, as well as Ukrainian and international companies to build processes of business analysis and effective product construction.
- Winner of the Ukrainian IT Awards 2014 in the Business Analysis category. Certified: Leading SAFe®, Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager, Certified SAFe Scrum Master, Certified ISPMA Product Manager, ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation, Certified Scrum Master
My Mentoring Topics
- business analysis
- competency management
- general management
- product management
- organization structure
- unit managemen
- matrix organization
- Scaled Agile
Roman didn't receive any reviews yet.