About me ✓ Samar is a certified mentor
Samar blends rigorous research with gut and empathy. She's taken her fascination with the human psyche to a rich and diverse career in the Middle East, Asia, the US and now Europe.
Over the last 12+ years, Samar's career led her to:
co-found a media agency
drive forward insights and innovation on various brands in the PepsiCo portfolio
lead Omio's integrated Brand and UX research team
She's built up a bountiful toolbox of research methodologies and the rarely-talked-about soft skills a researcher needs to be impactful, both with consumers and internal stakeholders. Today, Samar partners with agencies and select clients to improve business strategies, and to run a range consumer and design research projects. Her additional work in counseling and facilitating workshops to bring the mind-body into equilibrium offers a fresh perspective on research, human (customer) empathy and how to navigate the business environment.
- Defining Research Question + Developing Learning Plans.
- Some examples: Proof of Business Concept, CPG Innovation Pipeline, Brand Positioning, Target , UX Design Concept + Usability Research
- Executing Research Studies + Delivering Findings. Methodology examples;
- Quantitative (Adhoc survey writing / analysis, Brand Health Track, Campaign Measurement, Conjoint)
- Qualitative (Focus Groups, Concept Testing, Usability Studies, Ethnographies)
- Building critical research soft skills (Story Telling, Interviewing for qual research, Running Internal workshops (e.g. analysis sessions), Managing Stakeholders)