Sheba George is a policy consultant working in strategic advocacy and policy analysis in the field of global development. At a young age, Sheba has gained extensive professional experience having worked at major international organizations including the European Commission and the United Nations. She has also conducted socioeconomic development projects in liaison with national governments in over five countries in Europe, the Global South and the Middle East and has published multiple thematic reports on foreign policy and global development issues.
Her professional achievements are preceded by an accomplished academic career. Sheba holds a Master of Public Policy degree from the Hertie School of Governance in Germany and a Bachelor of Science in International Foreign Service degree from Georgetown University in the US. She is also a distinguished scholarship holder and a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars in the US.
Sheba is passionate about giving back to the community and is interested in working with graduate and postgraduate students seeking early-stage academic or career advice.
- Preparing for graduate or postgraduate studies
- Developing analytical research papers or theses
- Discovering new competencies and skillsets
- Developing an extensive academic portfolio
- Initiating career planning and development
- Building professional skills and networks
- Navigating gender/POC specific barriers
- Undertaking a career in global development