I am Sravanthi, Product expert who loves identifying and solving problems.
Over the past 17 years, I have built Products from scratch, enhanced them, relaunched them in Cloud, and adopted to continuous delivery methods. I also have built Platforms that can cater to multiple products.
As part of my journey, I've built, empowered Product teams, and driven teams to high-volume outcomes in the new digital world.
I am currently working as Portfolio Manager for Big data & Analytics, working on building a new data cloud platform and applications that can revolutionize the retail industry.
I would be happy to provide Product advisory and Coaching for the needy.
My Mentoring Topics
- Product Leadership: Product Strategy, Vision, Goal setting, Success Metric Definition, Product-Market Fit, Identifying USP, and market positioning.
- Product Discovery: Idea generation and management, research, and Identifying the opportunities.
- Product Planning: Product Concept Development, Planning & Prioritization, prototyping, Roadmap, Competitive analysis, Market Research, defining MVP, and validation.
- Product Development: How to develop different types of products namely new-to-the-company, improvement of existing products, extension of product line, and new-to-the-market.
- Product Launch: Go-To-Market Strategy, Pricing Product Messaging, Demoing, Sales enablement, and Product Launch.
- PM Career: transitioning into PM, competency, unlocking strengths, stakeholder management, and shaping growth prospects.
- Empowered Teams: setting up cross-functional mindset, and collaborating for outcome.
- Leading & coaching: drive mission, PM mastery, and team engagement.
Sravanthi's mentoring style was characterized by her dedication, commitment, and expertise. She demonstrated an in-depth understanding of the subject matter and was always willing to go the extra mile to help me achieve my goals. Her communication skills were exceptional, and she explained complex concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
Throughout the mentoring process, Sarvanthi provided me with valuable feedback, guidance, and support. She was patient, empathetic, and always available to answer my questions and address my concerns. Her feedback was constructive, insightful, and always on point, and it helped me to grow both personally and professionally.
I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the guidance and support that you provided me. I cannot thank you enough for your time and effort.
Your ability to actively listen to my concerns, provide insightful feedback and ask the right questions truly demonstrated your exceptional mentoring skills. Your patience, empathy, and positive attitude helped me to see things from a different perspective and you provided me with the confidence to make an decision.
I want you to know that I appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge, expertise and experiences. Your mentorship has been a tremendous source of inspiration, motivation and support.
Once again, thank you for your guidance and encouragement and I hope that you continue to inspire and empower others with your mentoring skills.
Yes, the session is beneficial and insightful. The advice I got is efficient and in great detail.