A strategic and technical Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and advisor to Chief Information (CIO) and Data Officers (CDO) across EMEA in highly regulated Insurance, Banking, Gaming and UK central & local Governments.
Data protection professional with over 21 years of information technology across security, cloud, privacy and risk management.
Complementary professional skills with hands on experience in Security, GRC, Cloud, Architecture, Data Privacy and regular presenter at security and privacy thought leadership events.
• Strategic technology planning • Drive roadmap to delivery of key
security initiatives • Enterprise Risk Management • Quantitative risk
modelling • GRC • Security Policy Development • ISMS • Cyber risk
assessment & threat modelling • Breach resistance & controls
assurance • DevSecOps • Information security & privacy metrics with
programme maturity • Third party security & privacy risk
management • Founding data protection programmes • NIST •
ISO27001 • FCA • PCI-DSS • GDPR, ePrivacy • Security & Cloud
Architecture • Legal data protection contractual reviews
- Information Security
- Cloud Security
- Security Architecture
- Risk Management
- Data Privacy
- How to take your next step in your Security career
- What is and how to execute CISO - 100 day plan
- How to communicate Security information to CxO levels
- How to setup a Security programme
- Digital transformation for Security teams