Key Insights from "Value-Based Fees - How to Charge - and Get - What You're Worth"
- The value-based fees approach insists on charging based on the value delivered, not on the time spent or the materials used.
- Building trust and credibility with clients is essential in negotiating value-based fees.
- Consultants must be able to clearly articulate their value proposition to clients.
- Understanding a client's perceived value is crucial in setting fees.
- It encourages consultants to view themselves as equal partners with their clients, not subordinates.
- It promotes the idea of investing in relationships, not transactions.
- It discusses how to...