Key Insights from Working Backwards
- Amazon's corporate culture heavily emphasizes a customer-centric approach, which is often the driving force behind its innovation and success.
- The company utilizes a unique approach to decision making and problem solving known as 'working backwards' – starting with the customer and then developing the product or solution.
- Amazon’s leadership principles form the bedrock of its corporate culture, guiding the behaviors and decision-making of employees at all levels.
- 'Two-Pizza Teams' - small autonomous teams with a clear mission and resources - are a key component of Amazon's operational model.
- The ‘Six-Page Narrative’ and the ‘PR/FAQ’...