Key Facts & Insights
- User-centered design is at the heart of creating compelling and engaging digital experiences.
- Five key planes (strategy, scope, structure, skeleton, and surface) build up the elements of user experience.
- Understanding your users' needs, goals, and behaviors is fundamental to creating a successful product.
- The scope plane involves defining the functionalities and content that will meet the requirements of the strategy plane.
- The structure plane organizes the defined functionalities and content to provide a system that is easy to understand and navigate.
- The skeleton plane provides the visual representation and arrangement of the information defined by...