Key Facts and Insights from "Influencer: The New Science of Leading Change, Second Edition"
- Behavioral changes are achieved through a combination of both motivation and ability.
- There are six different sources of influence that can be leveraged to bring about change.
- Identifying vital behaviors is crucial in driving change.
- Changing one’s own behavior is the first step to influencing change in others.
- The power of social influence and its role in shaping behaviors.
- Structural influence involves adjusting the environment to encourage desired behavior.
- Personal motivation and ability play an integral part in lasting change.
- Effectively leading change requires a...