Key Insights from "Brain Rules" by John Medina
- Exercise boosts brain power: Regular physical activity increases blood flow to the brain, enhancing cognitive abilities.
- The human brain evolved, too: Our brains have developed over millions of years and are adapted for a life very different from the one we lead today.
- Every brain is wired differently: No two brains are alike, thanks to the unique experiences and knowledge each of us accumulates.
- We don't pay attention to boring things: Engagement and interest are key to memory and learning.
- Repeat to remember: The more a piece of information is repeated...