Key Facts and Insights from "Stillness is the Key - An Ancient Strategy for Modern Life"
- Stillness is not about inaction but about calmness and tranquility that leads to clarity of thought and true action.
- The book is divided into three sections: Mind, Spirit, and Body, each dealing with different aspects of achieving stillness.
- Stillness is a universal concept, found in almost all philosophical and religious traditions.
- The book draws from a wide range of sources, from ancient philosophy to modern psychology, to explain the concept of stillness and its importance.
- Stillness is the key to better decision-making, creativity,...