As a seasoned User Experience Researcher, I have driven research initiatives that have contributed to the success of B2B and B2C products across diverse industries. I specialize in leading both exploratory and evaluative Research, building personas, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve product-market fit. My curiosity for understanding user behaviour and passion for solving complex problems allows me to create impactful solutions that improve user experiences. I have experience as the first or Lead researcher on the team, setting processes and establishing a strong foundation for long-term success and mentoring junior researchers and cross-functional teams to run evaluative and iterative Research.
My Mentoring Topics
- Starting as a UXR in Product Companies
- Understanding the skills needed to grow as a UX Researcher in a product company
- Differences between being a Researcher on a one-person team vs a large team
- Scalable research (agile) to drive impact
- Growth Researcher - How to build specialised skills needed to support initiatives focused on product-market fit, growing in new markets or supporting scaling initiatives
- How to build trust and prove the value of research to other teams - Product Manager, Design & Engineering
Prama didn't receive any reviews yet.