Rosa-Maria's experience in product management spans 10+ years and she has led product at companies like Deutsche Bank, ASOS and a variety of early stage startups in the fintech, retail, health and energy industry.
Rosa-Maria's interest lies in helping early-stage companies reach scale, as well as embedding a bold product-led mindset where the teams are empowered to create consumer value while reaching commercial outcomes.
Rosa-Maria is also a big advocate for women in tech, and especially for women in product. She is a founding member and mentor of several female tech groups like Tech Ladies, Executive Women in Product and Women Techmakers.
- Product for early stage startups,
- Defining the Vision and Strategy on a company and product level,
- Mentoring non-product teams into a product-led mindset
- How to navigate tech as a female PM
- Setting the foundations for scalability
- Providing focus and motivation whilst working remotely