I'm a Product Leader with 10 years of experience. I have demonstrated expertise across job functions (Product Management, Program Management and Business Development) due to which I have a deep appreciation of how various functions come together to make meaningful progress in any service/product. I carry a track record of proven results in setting up & scaling new businesses. In my 10 years at Amazon, I was also an Amazon Bar Raiser (<0.5% of Amazonians globally) and played an active role in streamlining our hiring and people experience processes. I'm a huge advocate for simplicity and understanding root causes of problems. You'd find me saying "Why" or "What does that mean?" quite often in meetings. I really believe that being in a product role is a privilege and hence, it's imperative to make the most of it and give the end user/customer the best experience. I enjoy discourse across product topics/philosophy and am always open to a conversation. Outside of work, you'd find me doing one of the following things: reading science fiction, listening to music, reviewing movies, analyzing football tactics, or taking an afternoon nap (this is a huge productivity booster)!
My Mentoring Topics
- Product Management
- Product Roadmap Planning
- Building a Product Portfolio
- How to crack the Amazon Interviews! (Hear it from the Amazon Bar Raiser himself!)
- GTM Strategy for Scaling Businesses
- Sales and Business Development
- Program Management
- What it takes to get into Amazon as a Product Manager?
- What it takes to get into Amazon as a Sales Leader?
- Interviewing Skills and Hiring
- How to understand Amazon Leadership Principles if you are interviewing for Amazon?
Sumanth didn't receive any reviews yet.